After winning 20+ International awards, it is fair to say that Barbara Bud is a superstar, known best for her peach terp profile and the quantity and quality of resin she produces.
Genetic PropertiesTHC: 23:00%CBD: 0.07%Genetics: Ghani AF (m) X Shishkaberry (f)Type: Indica / Sativa Hybrid
Growing PropertiesEase of Growth: BeginnerFlowering Time: 7 WeeksHeight: MediumYield: AverageLocation: All
Consuming PropertiesEffect: Uplifiting & SocialFlavour: FruityMain Terpene: D-Limonene
- 2nd place Solventless Extract - 2019 Spannabis Champions Cup Barcelona
- 3rd place Hash - 2018 ICMag 420 Cup (La Kalada)
- 2nd place Rosin - 2017 Cosecha Cup Barcelona (We Flowers)
- 2nd place Indica – 2017 Holyday Cup Barcelona (DJ Konfa)
- 1st place Rosin – 2017 Holyday Cup Barcelona (We Flowers)
- 2nd place Static Dry Sift - 2017 Masters Cup Barcelona
- 1st place Rosin - 4. Semana Cultural Cannabis 2016
- 3rd place Ice-O-Later 4. Semana Cultural Cannabis 2016
- 2nd place Non-Solvent, Elite Judges - 2016 Elite Cup Barcelona (We Flowers)
- 2nd place Non-Solvent, Public Judges - 2016 Elite Cup Barcelona (We Flowers)
- 3rd place - 2016 Legends of Hash Barcelona
- 3rd place Rosin - 2016 Dab-A-Doo Barcelona
- 2nd place Non-Solvent - Dab-A-Doo Amsterdam
- 2nd place Resin - 2015 Expogrow Irun
- 2nd place Non Solvent - 2015 Dab-A-Doo Barcelona
- 2nd place Solventless - 2014 Karma Cup Toronto
- 2nd place Non-Solvent - 2014 Dab-A-Doo Amsterdam
- 3rd place - 2014 Legends of Hash Amsterdam
- 3rd place Neder Hash Dry Sift - 2014 High Times Cannabis Cup Amsterdam
- 1st place Solventless Extract - 2014 Treating Yourself Expo
- 1st place Non Solvent - 2014 Dab-A-Doo Barcelona
The Barb, as we lovingly call her, is a Sativa leaning hybrid. The Shishkaberry mother was a cut from London, Ontario, famous for its flavour and smell. The male was GG’s own Ghani AF, an outstanding pure Indica with an ideal growth structure, fabulous flowers and resin production.
Barb is easy to grow and finishes quickly with beautiful emerald green leaves and fat calyxes. Although Barb has above-average yields, it’s her trichome production that is really a sight to behold. We’re talking extreme trichome coverage – more than double the resin production of most cultivars.
Barb has a fruity terp profile that reminds some of peaches.
She was named after well-known Canadian Broadcasting Corp radio host – Barbara Budd. During long trim sessions the GG trimming team often listened to her show, As It Happens. While Barbara Budd isn’t a known cannabis consumer, she was supportive of the fight for access to medical marijuana and Mat’s constitutional challenge that he ultimately won.
TERPENES: D-Limonene, Guiaol, Selina-3, 7(11)- diene, Caryophyllene, Valencene